Friday, October 1, 2010

A snapshot of the last 12 months...

Starting with our Christmas Vacation... Naldo-Rei arrived home from his mission and we all holidayed for 4weeks, it was a great way to relax and catch up. We spent Christmas and New Years in Coffs Harbour with the Owens & Kroks. Then up to Noosa, oh beautiful NOOSA!!! Our first time and definately not our last! We loved it!

Our apartments in Noosa

Main Beach at Noosa





Hastings Street Noosa



Camping over Easter at Mt Buffalo with our "Besties" the Mathers... Mark, Kristen and their kids Hunter & Lexi. We had so much fun the first time we camped there, that we had to do it again. 


Fishing and hanging out at the river






I don't think the dogs (Rekki & Beau) were to impressed with the whole camping thing

Hunter & Lexi couldn't get enough of the water, they decided to play in our washing up water.

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post, it looks like you guys had a great year! The photos are adorable! You've got me excited for coffs again, I love summer time! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I love that you have a blog! You could write about anything and I would love it because I just want to feel like I am still in touch with you guys. I know sometimes you might think, 'I have nothing to blog about', but don't let that stop you! Just remember that I am stalking you and waiting for you to post something:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute photos!! I want to camp with you guys again. Good times:) I'm loving your new blog Lisa. xxx

    ReplyDelete