Monday, November 14, 2011

A quick update on the last 3 months...

I cant believe its been months since I've blogged and in that time so much has happened... We have been so busy lately and I'm sure it wont stop till after Christmas! Enjoy...

So Don left for his first deployment to Papua New Guinea for 2 months. So with Don away I kept myself busy...

First up Marley & I took a holiday in Brisbane, visiting Matt, Jade & Pacey. We had such a blast, they really spoilt us and cant wait to visit again...
Out to lunch and a movie just the girls, matt had to work.
Fun in the park at Southbank.
Dreamworld... Oh my gosh!!! I used to love roller coasters and rides but something happens as you get older, check out my face!
We also caught up with the Harts & Owens. Thank you Matt, Jade and Pacey, we had lots and lots of fun!!!

Next up Marleys 21st / Mission Farwell... what a blast! I think the pictures speak for themselves!
So funny story... We had a garage sale the day of Marleys party. Dad says he's off to find a costume and returns a little while later empty handed... or so we thought!
It was a Karaoke party, Japanese themed as thats where Marley was called to serve.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted those pics of Dad, I can't stop laughing at them (and I have the worst ear-ache at the moment). So thanks for cheering me up! I love love love the sumo suit. And you guys look so cute in your costumes!

    Sorry but I did find it a tiny bit (or a lot) entertaining to watch you on the wipe out :) Don and you should come visit, we have an actual bed in our guest room now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great memories, thanks for sharing. That does look like the world's best burger. Happy 6th Anniversary ! the unit looks terrific, and those beaches, so beautiful, lucky you, all my love mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Dad- so funny... Kroks cant help but make an idiot of themselves... its just TOO tempting!!! I do miss Marley xx

    ReplyDelete