Thursday, November 22, 2012

Over 2000 klms to our final destination...

One of my most favourite things about a road trip is the great little Cafe's you find along the way... Breakfast is served!
Out to dinner
Arriving in Airlie Beach, such a beautiful spot!
                   
View from our room
It was such a LONG drive and I've promised myself I will not do it again until we move back to Sydney. It was nice though, spending a week driving up having a little holiday on the way and finding out we were pregnant... What I forgot to mention was, we had been doing IVF... and on our second attempt found out we were expecting! Our dreams coming true... (after 6 years of trying)


2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news......prayers going your way :) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Miriam... I havent had time to complete the post yet... Were not pregnant :) And I dont really know when or if Don will be able to have me try again. I'll post the rest of the story. Wish we were there with you... All our LOVE Don & Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete