Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cruising

The Queen Mary at Longbeach California... We were docked beside it on the Carnival Splendor headed for Mexico.
Our balcony room
CABO SAN LUCAS... What more can I say! We fell in love with Cabo. We were lucky to spend 2 days there... Cannot wait to return!
We spent the day at Lovers Cove and it is so beautiful.
Some of the "yummies" we had on board
Puerto Vallarta
Some fun on the Ship!
Dancing it up on the Pool Deck
New friends Paul & Danielle from England... They we're finishing an 11 months of travelling the world! It was fun to hear all about their travels.
We had such a great time! For those considering cruising... Just do it! Book it! GO!!! This is our 3rd cruise together and we can't wait to plan the next one!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun! I want to go on a cruise with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm sold, next trip together has to be a cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go too! Realistically I have no idea when that will happen, but one day it has too. I've never been on a cruise. I'm glad you guys had so much fun on your big trip, I'm so jealous! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll all go cruising... Lets make a plan and work towards it!

    ReplyDelete