Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IS THERE SNOW IN ARIZONA...??!!!

YES THERE IS... And its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! We headed to Snowbird for the last few days of our time with the KROKIES. This is the cabin where we stayed and when we arrived there was a little snow...
And when we woke the next day... What a magical site! I can't tell you how much I love the snow!
The day we arrived
The next morning
And now for some snowplay...
Making our snow balls to attack Uncle Don
I love this picture of Kim and Atticus... Kim made that AWESOME snowman.
Heading up the mountain for a little sledding

2 comments:

  1. Actually I just "finished" someone's old snowman lol. That was a magical morning, we really had perfect timing with that snow trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a magical place so glad you got to experience it with the Krok's, memories ah.... Great photos

    ReplyDelete